By Tinia Pina
How often have you been invited to participate in an Ask Me Anything (AMA) Session with someone who is passionate about what you have to say? If you’ve been following the presidential campaign closely, you may have been one of the 2.99 million users on Reddit who took advantage of this type of opportunity to interact with President Obama.
Consider me inspired, as I am trying to do just that. However, the “why” behind our AMA is a bit different from the President’s.
I’ll be using my AMA to empower members and stakeholders within the D.C. Metropolitan area to co-create Re-Nuble’s business model during our design stage. Our sole intention is to involve the community as much as possible to ensure that its concerns and suggestions are heard in regards to our organic recycling projects.
Waste and composting are often sensitive topics. However, we would like to:
- dispel any fears around the technology we plan to incorporate
- raise awareness of our planned social and environmental impact
- educate our community about why we are passionate about organic recycling
- promote how Re-Nuble will create more good than profit
It is our mission to ethically satisfy our community members’ concerns and help demystify the process.
Uneaten food constitutes roughly 14-20% of the nation’s waste stream. There is a growing movement of concerned citizens and businesses who want to reduce that percentage responsibly and ethically. Through our organic recycling services, Re-Nuble helps solve this challenge while simultaneously producing 3 additional benefits:
- healthier food grown from our safe and organic fertilizers
- fewer pollutants in the atmosphere
- creating cleaner communities fueled with renewable power
The Reddit Ask Me Anything session will be held on Thursday, November 15th, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. On the day of the actual event, visit Reddit.com and register as a user to be able to join the conversation with CEO, Tinia Pina.
- For more information and inquiries, please contact us at media[at]re-nuble[dot]com.
Re-Nuble’s Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign
Re-Nuble’s mission is to responsibly manage limited, local resources at minimal cost to the environment. By recycling organic waste into all-natural fertilizer and green energy, the company hopes to replace society’s current linear model of waste with a closed, sustainable loop.
To learn more about Re-Nuble or join as a partner, visit: http://www.re-nuble.com.