Re-Nuble’s mission is to help communities, organizations, and businesses sustainably manage their organic waste, transforming waste into valuable renewable inputs at minimal cost to the environment.
By turning our communities’ organic waste (i.e. food scraps, yard trimmings, and other plant-based materials) into renewable energy and all-natural fertilizers, we hope to create a sustainable, closed loop at minimal or zero cost to the environment. We call this “net positive, closed loop” our Green Back Approach™.
Accomplishing this mission won’t be easy. Most things worth doing rarely are. With unprecedented challenges come unprecedented opportunities and momentum is on our side:
- Oil, gas, and coal prices are on the rise, fueling demand for renewable energy solutions
- Food shortages are becoming more frequent, forcing societies to re-examine their waste disposal practices
- Obesity and health scares are now mainstream, requiring food growers to explore safer and more sustainable farming practices
- Natural resources are becoming more scarce as our population continues to exponentially increase
The urgency of these challenges has helped us erect signposts – a moral compass that defines what we believe is possible:
- We envision a society that finds balance with nature by responsibly harvesting resources from the planet using zero-waste methods of cultivation
- We envision a world in which Earth’s valuable, limited resources are returned to the soil rather than sent to landfills where they go to waste, producing harmful greenhouse gasses
- We envision a planet in which communities understand their impact on the environment at every stage of food cultivation, waste management, and energy production
- We envision a future in which local, grassroots community involvement helps to create equal access and limitless opportunities for everyone across the globe
If “vision” represents the compass guiding our mission, “values” represent the tools we use to fulfill that mandate. They are the intangible, replenishable resources that fuel our progress and inform the important decisions we make.
Social Equality remains a critical component of the Re-Nuble mission. Fixing the problems of the world requires an inclusive approach in which even the most marginalized segments of society should have a voice. In addition to green stakeholders and community leaders, we actively engage former addicts, the homeless, ex-convicts, and those from second chance programs.
Safety forms the cornerstone of our organic waste management goals. This is why we engage companies with proven track records for employee, operational, community, and environmental safety. In addition, we ensure that our own activities and services exceed the most stringent local, state, and federal standards.
Ethics and Integrity guide every interaction we have with the employees, partners, stakeholders, and communities we serve. We strive for principle over profit – honesty over greed. But we extend these values even further. By responsibly managing consumption and returning precious resources to nature, we place respect for Mother Earth at the center of our journey.
Sustainability is not a marketing term or buzzword. It is a process. It is a mindset. It is a responsibility shared by everyone on the planet. We are stewards of limited resources upon which future generations must also depend. Our actions must always take environmental impact into account.
Community Involvement is essential for overcoming the many challenges we face. Individual successes become amplified when we work together. Collaboration becomes contagious when the rewards are shared. Impossibilities vanish when creativity is nurtured. By engaging communities at the local level, Re-Nuble taps into an infinitely rich resource for powering sustainable change.
Join Our Mission
If you’d like to join us in this mission, please contact us directly. We’re always eager to partner with like-minded stakeholders who believe in the inevitability of a cleaner and more sustainable future.