Our platform of modular turnkey digesters convert your high solid organic waste contents into methane rich biogas and biogas using a combined heat and power unit (CHP). The biological conversion occurs in a continuous and multi-stage process which allows for optimal processing and at each stage and to support maximum bacteria activity.
There are several anaerobic digester configurations out there. We are here to help provide you thee most cost effective and efficient technology to create small scale, on-site organics recovery solutions and income generation.
Contact Us today to find out which of our technologies can help you turn a waste (liability) stream into a revenue stream.
The Process Responsible for Creating Renewable Energy and High Value Fertilizer
Safe, odorless, and environmentally friendly, anaerobic digestion is a straightforward process that replicates what happens in nature whenever organic material breaks down.
The basic steps are listed below along with a detailed infographic.
- Organic matter is chopped and sifted before being fed into the anaerobic digester
- Once inside, microorganisms begin dissolving the heavier organic materials into simpler compounds such as sugar, amino acids, and fatty acids
- These smaller elements ferment and convert the bacteria and waste into liquids, solids, and gases
- The gases (methane & carbon dioxide) become natural gas for electricity
- In addition, the entire process gives off heat, which can also be used to create thermal energy