- Service excellence to the many stakeholders we support
- Environmental responsibility in the communities we serve
- Respect for Mother Earth by returning borrowed resources back to the planet
Targeting local communities, we help neighborhood actors safely manage waste, recycle organic material, and harvest safer foods – all the while making the planet more livable for everyone.
But what do the “net positive” and “closed loop” of our Green Back Approach™ actually mean? Let’s break down the components.
The idea behind a closed loop system is that outputs become inputs, creating a cycle that can go on indefinitely. It is, in other words, “sustainable.”
We accomplish this in 2 steps:
Step 1: Pre-Sorted Organic Waste In
We provide clean, cost-effective waste disposal services by collecting organic materials from food producers and eating establishments. Ordinarily, this organic waste goes off to landfills where it rots, producing harmful greenhouse gases.
Step 2: Organic Fertilizer Out
After collecting the waste, we recycle these materials into all-natural, organic fertilizers. These soil amendments then go to farmers, nurseries, and landscapers so they can continue growing safe crops and plants. Represented graphically, it might look like this:
So Where’s the Positive?
We don’t simply champion net-zero waste. We believe that it is possible to actually come out ahead. And thus, the “positive” refers to the clean, renewable energy we generate as a byproduct of our primary organic recycling services. A revised version of the chart might look something like this:
But we also measure “positive” in other ways:
- Local empowerment as communities take the lead tackling global environmental challenges
- Safer, more nutritious foods grown with organic fertilizers instead of industrial synthetics
- Less pollution, not only in the form of reduced waste, but also as a result of fewer fossil fuel inputs going into the carbon cycle
- Larger yields and lower costs as food producers embrace sustainable farming
To learn more about Re-Nuble’s Green Back Approach™, use the links down below:
- Organic Waste Recycling (Pick-up & Composting)
- All-Natural Fertilizers & Soil Amendments
- Renewable Energy & Clean Electricity