At Re-Nuble, we partner with professional waste haulers who visit your eating establishment and farm to pick-up recyclable, organic materials. We then use our anaerobic digesters to transform this waste into all-natural, organic fertilizer and clean, renewable energy.
Because most waste management services either dump organic materials into landfills or incinerate them, they operate within an unsustainable system that only carries costs:
- You pay a price for waste disposal
- The planet pays a price for increased pollution
However, because Re-Nuble operates within a net positive, closed loop system, we’re able to recycle these organic materials and generate a profit, both on the fertilizer we sell to farmers and the green energy we sell to utilities.
Consequently, we’re able to pass on these savings to our community partners, including farms and restaurants like yours. As a result:
- You pay much lower waste disposal fees
- The planet benefits from reduced pollution
- Growers benefit from organic fertilizer
- Consumers eat healthier foods
- Utility companies are less reliant on fossil fuels
With our closed loop organic recycling and pick-up services, there are no losers – only winners.
To learn how we can transform your current waste management system and help you reduce costs, contact us today.
If you’re a waste hauler and want to partner with Re-Nuble, click here.