Our On-Site Waste Integration Technology
- Be at the forefront of adopting an affordable and sustainable best practice - managing, unsellable, perishable produce
- Strengthen your brand by demonstrating traceability of your inputs and communicating how your produce is sustainability grown
- We increase internal efficiencies related to waste logistics
- We create water savings by the reuse of recycled water
- We calculate and brand our farm's reduced carbon footprint
- We help farms meet operating mandates related to carbon emissions reductions enforced by shareholders, government bodies, and other stakeholders
- Agricultural input cost reduction
- Water use savings
- Water-Soluble nitrate-nitrogen made available from your supplementary biostimulant source
- Energy usage
- Reduced environmental fines due to diverted nitrate discharge
- Additional macro and micronutrient supplied by method
- Reduced carbon emissions
- Return on investment
- Offset in costs due to waste diversion
Re-Nuble's Plug-and-Play On-Site System Integrates with Existing Infrastructure
Re-Nuble supplies our uniquely designed system (consisting of tanks, valves, and sensors) used to measure nutrient composition, pH, EC, and solids reduction prior to discharging supplementary biostimulants to your water reservoir. This plug-and-play system is an add-on to your farm's existing infrastructure.
Re-Nuble's on-site system is compatible with existing dosing controllers.
Customized Farm Set Up
Tank size is tailored the space availability of each farm.