Away We Grow® 4-1-1 Concentrate
We also sell in 55-gallon drums and 275-gallon totes and can offer significant volume discounts. Please inquire by emailing us at email@example.com
- Easy to pass, non-viscous liquid
- Includes extracts of our Booster Shot© Biostimulant product
- We have been told our products create a distinct flavor profile for produce
- OMRI Certified Sodium Nitrate ("Chilean Nitrate")
- Mixed steriliized, vegetative waste and plant extracts
- 4 mL is to be diluted with each gallon of non-chlorinated, reservoir water
- Highly concentrated to minimize shipping climate effect
- It is incredibly important that one adhere to the electroconductivity (EC) requirements, amongst other items, of each plant variety as the usage rate of this product will vary greatly depending on the nutrient requirements of the plant being grown
Planet To Plate
"In hydroponics everything is simulated, the light, the inputs, the soil. With Re-Nuble, its the first time we’re inputting something real and it shows, because the benefits are enormous, we’re discovering new benefits along the way, and we’re thrilled about it." - Farm Operations Manager
A NYC Hydroponics Farmer and Educator
"My basil grew a little slow, but reasonably so given the Daily Light Integral (DLI) the plants were getting. It's pretty awesome that the Re-Nuble nutrients did not give off any odor, which is what a lot of people are worried about with organic fertilizers. There were no visible nutrient deficiencies in the lower leaves -- the basil was deep green all through. To me that means that the nutrients are well balanced and bio-available. That is not consistently true for mineral fertilizers. Maintaining the pH was a little tricky, but it's likely that I just overcompensated with pH up and had to overcome a buffer effect."
Perfect for Growing...
Use our calculator to calculate your potential costs and impact to your bottom lineCALCULATOR
Away We Grow (AWG) 4-1-1 Projected Usage Rate CalculatorCalculations are based on projections from the premium that organic food commands over conventional prices and may vary according to multiple factors. Organic prices were sourced from USDA retail prices in May 2020. MTCO2e per ton of Food Waste Diverted was sourced from WRAP UK.
Profitability Projections based on Historic Organic Premiums
How much carbon emissions do we remove from the environment through this product?
Is this product OMRI Certified?
Will this product help my farm exceed the growth rate when using conventional, synthetic mineral salts?
Will this product cause biofilm in my system?
Will this clog my drip emitters and lines?
Product Handling - How should this be stored?
Which soilless systems is this product compatible for use?
How do you deliver a consistent product if your raw materials (vegetative waste) is variable?
But is there an odor to this?
Does one need to allow time for the nutrients to acclimate in the water reservoir system before use with plants?
What is the shelf-life of this product?
How should pH be managed?
How do you ensure that all food safety related pathogens have been killed or removed during your process?
How have you verified that the product works and its benefits?
Closing the Loop, Creating Sustainable Systems