Limited Time Offer due to Production Capacity - 40% OFF Your Annual Supply
Away We Grow© 4-1-1 Concentrate
We also sell in 55-gallon drums and 275-gallon totes and can offer significant volume discounts. Please inquire by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Easy to pass, non-viscous liquid
- Includes extracts of our Booster Shot© Biostimulant product
- We have been told our products create a distinct flavor profile for produce
- Sodium Nitrate ("Chilean Nitrate")
- Mixed vegetative waste and plant extracts
- Sea Kelp
- 4 mL is to be diluted with each gallon of water until you reach the targeted EC for your crop being grown
- Highly concentrated to minimize shipping climate effect
- It is incredibly important that one adhere to the electroconductivity (EC) requirements, amongst other items, of each plant variety as the usage rate of this product will vary greatly depending on the nutrient requirements of the plant being grown
Perfect for Growing...
Use our calculator to calculate your potential costs and impact to your bottom lineCALCULATOR
Away We Grow (AWG) 4-1-1 Projected Usage Rate CalculatorCalculations are based on projections from the premium that organic food commands over conventional prices and may vary according to multiple factors. Organic prices were sourced from USDA retail prices in May 2020. MTCO2e per ton of Food Waste Diverted was sourced from WRAP UK.
Profitability Projections based on Historic Organic Premiums
What are our emissions related to producing this product?
Will this product help my farm exceed the growth rate when using conventional, synthetic mineral salts?
How do you ensure that all food safety related pathogens have been killed or removed during your process?
Will this product cause biofilm in my system?
Will this clog my drip emitters and lines?
Product Handling - How should this be stored?
Which soilless systems is this product compatible for use?
How do you deliver a consistent product if your raw materials (vegetative waste) is variable?
But is there an odor to this?
Does one need to allow time for the nutrients to acclimate in the water reservoir system before use with plants?
What is the shelf-life of this product?
How should pH be managed?
Closing the Loop, Creating Sustainable Systems